Invite Friends and Get 50% Reward + BMB
You (current users) will get 50% transaction fee + 158 BMB per referral.
Meanwhile, our friends, as new users, can join the airdrop campaign and share 30 Million airdrop gifts.
How to invite:
Step 1: Log in your Account
Step 2: Enter the 'Account Centre' at the top right.
Step 3: Enter the 'invitation Rebate' on the left side.
Step 4: You can share the exclusive ID or link or QR code. and view your recommendation and rebate as below.
Your friends may use your referral code to sign up.
Ending Time: Feb 14, 2019 15:00 (UTC/GMT+08:00)
Terms and Conditions:
- No thresholds. No upper limit for the transaction fee.
- You can obtain 50% of the transaction fee of your referee's every transaction as the reward as long as he is successfully recommended to register Bit-M during the activity. You will receive it the next day. The referral account needs to have minimum one transaction every calendar quarter to keep the relationship active.
- There are three kinds of invitation methods: invitation QR code, invitation link, and invitation ID. You can recommend new users in any of the above ways and generate a referral relationship to automatically associate the rewards.
- You can get 158 BMB as the reward as long as he is successfully recommended to register Bit-M during the activity. You will receive the BMB 7-15 days after the campaign.
- The total amount BMB in this referral program will be 1,000,000 BMB at maximum.
- Only the first 2000 new users can share the airdrop
- Bit-M reserves the right to adjust the reward and the activity rules.
How to sign in/sign up Bit-M
- Sign up
In the browser, input: https://u.bit-m.com, click the “Sign up” button in the login screen.
- You can choose to register with your mobile phone number or your email address.
2.1 Sign up with your email
Click the activation link or copy activation link in the registration email to open the activation account.
2.2 Sign up with your phone number
- Sign in
Select the email or mobile phone to log in and enter the corresponding information, click "Sign in" and follow the prompts to complete the login.